Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Places #2 and #3 for me were the San Fransisco Wedding Weekend

Ok, so I'm just now getting back into the swing of things after starting school so I have to catch up on all of my posts... Even though my time and resources are super limited because of school, I'm still going to try and beat my big sisters.

Back in June, all of the family and I traveled to San Fransisco for Danielle's wedding, so we sisters thought we'd try and hit up a few new places while we were there. Since we've all been to San Fransisco many times, we had to be creative to find a place that we hadn't been before. After walking around the city in the morning, we found Sweet Joanna's for lunch on the day of Danielle's wedding. We took a long roundabout walk through Union Square and Macy's, and then we headed over to the cafe. By the time we got there we were all starving, so it was a good thing they had an awesome deli and yummy food:) By the way... I match the sign, so I think I get extra points for that.


Kevin and Danielle (who is practically a cousin to me, aka fauzin) had the most beautiful wedding at a Catholic Church in San Francisco with a picture perfect reception to follow on Treasure Island... giving me my new place #3! The island used to be a military base, so the entire island is not a tourist attraction, but it certainly has the BEST view of the city! The island was quite windy that day, which doesn't always make for the perfect picture, but here we are with our wind blown hair and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment